Banking on our enriched industry experience, we are engaged in offering a huge gamut of Ptfe Lined Pipe Fittings. These PFA / FEP lined pipe fittings are used in various industries like petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food processing, where metal tubes do not last longer and plastic pipes cannot be used due to high service temperature and mechanical stress. Pipe fittings manufactured by us meet extreme mechanical standards and can withstand temperature up to 265 degree Celsius (509 degree F).
Our wide range of Polytetrafluoroethylene pipe fittings includes:
- Reducers : It is used to connect two lines of unequal sizes and is PFA / FEP lined. It is available in two configurations namely, Concentric Reducer and Eccentric Reducer. Its flanges are drilled to meet ANSI B 16.5.
- 'T' Connection: The PFA / FEP lined TEE or 'T' Connection is available in two configurations namely, Equal and Unequal. The lining is made available as per the clients specifications and its thickness is of 3mm.
- Forty five Degree Elbow : These PFA / FEP coated elbows are resistant to most of the chemicals and are available in a wide range to meet the demands of various industries like petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food processing. It is also available in different sizes ranging in width from 25 mm (1') NB to 300 mm (12') NB and length from 100 mm (4') to 3000 mm (120').
- Ninety Degree Elbow: It is PFA / FEP lined to prevent corrosion and is available in a wide range. Its width ranges from 25 mm (1') NB to 300 mm (12') NB and length ranging from 100 mm (4') to 3000 mm (120').
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- As per order Days
- Wooden box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No. 3814, Phase-IV, GIDC Vatva, B/h Kameshwar Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India