Our experienced team of professionals assists us manufacture, export and supply an excellent quality array of PTFE Pneumatic Operated Ball Valve. Offered valve is mainly used to control the flow of chemicals. Furthermore, provided valve is manufactured using the finest quality raw materials and sophisticated technology by our dexterous professionals. As per the wide-ranging needs of clients, we offer this PTFE Pneumatic Operated Ball Valve in diverse stipulation at market leading price.
- Easy to install
- Robust construction
- Chemical resistance
- High strength
Casting Material Specifications :-
- Cast Iron : IS 210, G.R. F. G. 200
- Ductile Iron : ASTM A395
- Cast Steel : ASTM A216, G.R. WCB
- S. S. 304 : ASTM A351 CF8
- S. S. 304L : ASTM A351 CF3
- S. S. 316 : ASTM A351 CF8M
- S. S. 316L : ASTM A351 CF3M
- Alloy 20 : ASTM A351 CN7M
Design Standard :-
- Ball Valve, 2 Pieces : BS 5351, Short / Long Pattern.
- Ball Valve, 3 Pieces : BS 5351, Long Pattern.
Standard Resin Specifications :-
- ASTM D 3418
- FEP : ASTM D 2116
Service Temperature : -
- Maximum continuous service temperature :265 C
- Melt point : 305 C
- Maximum continuous service temperature: 200 C
- Melt point: 260 C
Lining Thickness : - Minimum Lining thickness would be 3.0 mm over all wetted portion.
Chemical Inertness :-
- PFA / FEP is chemically inert to most of the all chemicals and solvents with the exception of molten alkali metals.
- PFA / FEP lined valves are used to convey, and are inert to, these chemicals : All acids including hydrofluoric, sulphuric and aqua regia, all caustic, all chlorides organic and inorganic, all solvents, all bleach solutions, all peroxides, all phenols and any combinations of above materials.
Combined with the chemical inertness of PFA / FEP is its unique non-stick property. Thus a PFA / FEP lined products eliminate or minimize the built up of deposits of the products which otherwise reduce flow and affect processing operations.
Polycoat Flowchem Private Limited
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Wooden box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No. 3814, Phase-IV, GIDC Vatva, B/h Kameshwar Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India